HAPPY MUSIC TUESDAY!
TheJillboard.com’s AWESOME summer playlist is here! Download and buy all the components to a sexy summer below.
For all of the songs that say “Download”, right click + save link as to download.
1. “Back In Time” – Pitbull | Buy
2. “Looks Like Sex (Steve Aoki Remix)” – Mike Posner | Download
3. “One Thing (Reidiculous Remix)” – One Direction | Download
4. “Boyfriend (Dada Life Remix)” – Justin Bieber | Buy
5. “Too Close” – Alex Clare | Buy
6. “Breakin A Sweat (Zedd Remix)” – Skrillex | Download on Hulkshare
7. “Lost In The World (Tiesto Remix)” – Kanye West | Download
8. “Take A Walk” – Passion Pit | Buy
9. “Tell Me A Lie” – One Direction | Buy
10. “Call Me Greyhound (Kap Slap Bootleg)” – Swedish House Mafia Vs. Carly Rae Jepsen | Download on Soundcloud
11. “Say U Can’t Dance (Maybe Spice Mashup)” – Porter Robinson Vs. Spice Girls | Download on Soundcloud
12. “Girl Gone Wild (Avicii Remix)” – Madonna | Buy
13. “Call Me Levels” – DJ Monarch | Download
14. “Wild Ones (Miami Life Remix)” – Flo Rida | Download on Soundcloud
15. “Summer Of Love” – Cascada | BuyTags: Alex Clare, Avicii, Carly Rae Jepsen, Dada Life, DJ Monarch, DJ Reidiculous, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Kap Slap, Madonna, Mike Posner, One Direction, Passion Pit, Pitbull, Porter Robinson, Skrillex, Spice Girls, Steve Aoki, Swedish House Mafia, Tiesto, Zedd
This is unbelievable! Actually, it’s quite believable, because it’s on camera. But this is unbelievable! DJ Enferno, or just Enferno, it’s hard to tell who has a “DJ” in front of their name these days… Let’s just call it Enferno and grin confidently.. Enferno did a live remix of Avicii’s “Levels” with some fun house add-ons and a little Kanye twist. It’s super cool to watch him do this in one swift shot. Such talent. Such ease. Such.. such.Tags: Avicii, DJ Enferno, Kanye West
Oh my goodness, music is just making me so happy today! Here’s a song I can have a good time listening to when it’s just me and five friends and we’re walking in town and on the playground and there are butterflies and candy flowers and unicorns and…. k. Really though, The Jane Doze never fail to impress me. For a mashup of songs I have never heard before (except “Sweet Disposition”), I am thoroughly pleased. Thoroughly. Thoroughly pleased. The song is so smooth and I like that for once. Usually I like songs with unexpected plunges but this song has that vibe that you only find when you’re in a Build-A-Bear Workshop. If you would excuse me, I’m going to fall asleep to this gentle track and imagine myself in a field with butterflies and unicorns and maybe some bubbles. Bye.Tags: Avicii, Robyn, Temper Trap, The Jane Doze
Download | (Right click + “Save link as”)
Oh, F**K! This song must be some sort of Google X experimental brain control project. When you click play, ecstasy rushes through your veins, your legs stand erect, you dance, yell, and lose all control. That’s gotta be brain control, I’m certain of it. Every mashup or remix I hear of Avicii’s “Levels”, I say it’s the song of the century. Well, I’m not going to say it again, so I’ll just hint at it with this wink face emoticon I’m thinking about a permanent name change to Levels. What do you think? TheLevelsboard.com?
Anyway, Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” with Avicii’s “Levels”. If I have to explain more than that, you’re probably old. This business is gonna spread like internet Herpes.
#digitalherpesTags: Avicii, Carly Rae Jepsen, DJ Monarch
“Dancing In My Head (Avicii’s Been Cursed Mix)” – Eric Turner
I have been scavenging the internet for these two tracks since the moment Avicii first dropped them in concert. The first, “Dancing In My Head (Avicii’s Been Cursed Mix)” is a vocal mix with Eric Turner. The melody is so sweet, I sing it in my sleep. By that, I mean I sing it while laying in bed and not being able to sleep because I keep singing that song. It’s literally BEAUTIFUL. I heard Avicii drop this in NYC on New Year’s Eve and it’s still unreleased. Ugh. I feel like Avicii is personally torturing me.
“Girl Gone Wild (Avicii Remix)” – Madonna
The second song I’ve already blabbed about before: “Girl Gone Wild (Avicii Remix)” by Madonna. So sexy, damnit. I keep turning this song up in the car so loud that my ears actually hurt. They’re like, “please turn it down” and I’m like, “bitch, shut up”. If I begin to lose my hearing by the age of 25, I blame Madonna for showing up at Ultra. Damn you, Madonna! It’s funny – usually saying “damn you” to someone is not a compliment. Love you, M-sauce.Tags: Avicii, Eric Turner, Madonna